- Value Engineered: Primus amplifier provides true Infinity performance at an affordable price while now lacking the features needed to properly tune and optimize performance.
Full On-Board Protection: Infinity Kappa amplifiers have on-board circuitry to protect from shorts, temperature, overvoltage, and Undervoltage. An LED indicator is included on all five models to let the user know when one of these conditions exists.
- Reliability: Infinity is one of the best-selling car audio brands in the world. This is not a coincidence given the arduous testing and quality control. We take our craft seriously and want every consumer to have a world-class experience that lasts and lasts.
- Compact footprint: With it becoming more and more difficult to find spacious locations for amplifier mounting, Infinity Kappa amplifiers have been developed in a small compact form factor to allow more location versatility.
- Input Sensitivity: An input level control adjusts input sensitivity. When low-level inputs are used, this control can adjust the input between 200mVrms and 5.0Vrms. When high-level inputs are used, the control adjusts the input between 0.5Vrms and 15Vrms. This allows Primus amps to be connected to virtually any factory system or serve as the foundation for a trophy-winning aftermarket competition system.
- Switchable bass EQ: This provides an available bass boost at 45Hz of 6dB or 12dB, serving as a great tool to optimize subwoofer and loudspeaker performance based on location and enclosure type.
- Cool industrial design: Black with grooved center panel, polished badge, black painted end panels, and bottom.
- Crossover mode switch: LPF crossover controls are switchable between 0dB to 12dB at 45Hz giving the user the ability to adjust the sound to the environment and/or application.
- Crossover control gives the user additional fine-tuning: Adjusts the crossover turnover frequency between 32Hz and 320Hz. (One knob for each stereo pair.)